What to expect during your first visit to our office
“Trust is Everything”
When you come into our office, we want you to feel comfortable. We want you to trust that we have your best interests in mind when it comes to your chiropractic health. From the moment you arrive, we consider you part of our family, and we want everything we do to communicate how important you are to us. Here’s what will happen:
- First, you will be greeted in a friendly way by one of our staff.
- We will ask for your insurance card and drivers license so that we can put a copy in your chart.
- We will give you a Patient Intake Form and Health Questionnaire to complete. We may also give you a neck and/or back form as needed. You will be able to read and initial our financial policy and our missed appointments policy. We will also ask you to sign the HIPAA Form.
- While you are filling out your paperwork, our staff will be working to verify your benefits with your insurance company. In this way, you’ll know before you see the doctor what your out of pocket costs will be (i.e. co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles).
- We ask that you tell our staff if you have had any x-rays, an MRI, or other procedure in the last 7 years, so that we can request copies of reports for your chart.
- Once your paperwork is completed, it will be time for you to meet the doctor you are seeing for treatment, either Dr. Patti or Dr. Jeff.
- More than likely, your initial appointment will be longer than any subsequent appointments due to the doctors getting to know you and your history. They will do a series of tests on you to determine range of motion, balance, and other areas that may be causing you concern. While the doctors are doing these tests, they are determining the best course of treatment for your particular situation.
- Depending on test results, your doctor may administer your first treatment or schedule treatment at the first convenient time for you.
- After your treatment you will come back out to the front desk for checkout– to pay your co-pay and to set up your next appointment.
- Please do not hesitate to ask the doctor or staff any questions. We need you to be actively involved in your treatment.
Thank you giving us the opportunity to earn your trust!